Meet the pretty faces who carefully chose the wardrobes that we’ve won. From left to right: Pauleen Juan, Bianca Consunji, Audrey Carpio, Rissa Mananquil and Donna Cuna-Pita.
This is our yummy dessert at Lolo Dad’s Brasserie at 6750 Ayala Avenue Makati City.
We left the restaurant starstrucked, flattered and with wide smile on our faces. We really had a wonderful celebration of success and new friendship.
The Dora the Explorer fanatic becomes Spongebob’s friend, hehe.
While we were strolling in the mall last Thursday, the little one saw lots of stuffed toys in one of the stalls there. She hurriedly went inside the store and grab a small Spongebob stuffed toy. Then, turned to the sales crew and said ” Thank you, Ate”. That small toy cost Php250.00. I was amazed by her reaction upon seeing the bunch of toys around her. So, I decided to buy her one, but we got the bigger one…
She was so happy and excitedd to play with her new buddy. She even wanted to carry the big plastic bag as we walked towards the mall exit. At home, she joyfully played with “him” and when dropped to the floor, she will always ask “Spongebob, are you okay? lolz
Thanks Chesteney for this cute award.
These are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.
Here are the 7 blogs that I really love and I visit them almost everyday:
1. BaReFooTeD Me – coz she’s Chestene’s Mom! 🙂
2. When Silence Speaks – I really admire this creative writer. She’s a proud Mama of Derelle, almost same age as my daughter. We shared the joys of pregnancy in our respective online journals back then…
3. Pinay Mom Blogs – A Pinay mommy blogging from Cavite.
4. Blue Aficionado -Great graphic designer and photoshop expert!
5. Pinay WAHM– I never fail to visit this blog of a Pinay WAHM.
6. Dear Me by Ivan – She’s a SAHM and a certified bookworm.
7. Annie’s Mind – A talented colleague who shares her experiences in her special assignment in Japan through this blog.
I just want to blog about this… Thank so much to my officemate, Joyce, who handed me down 10 tablets of Prevacid. This mean a lot to me ‘coz I can save Php370 (if I’ll buy it through our drug subsidy program) or as much as Php1,000 (if bought in other drugstores).
Again, thank you so much Joyce!
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
The mom – I met this girl through common friends some time in year 2004. It was during a group dinner at Red Crab, Greenbelt. Then the next one was at Market!Market! and several get-together followed. According to her, she was both happy and sad when I got married in 2005. Then I asked why. She said it was some kind of regret because we’ve been friends for only a short period of time that I was still single. Nevertheless, we still hang out from time to time, no matter how busy we are.
I’ll find time to visit you girl, can’t wait to see the baby. To Jojo and Leth, congrats once again. Enjoy the joys of parenthood! God Bless!