Almost all of the students here in the Philippines have taken their final examinations already. We can feel the scouring heat of Mr. Sun whenever we walk outside.It’s because summer is just around the corner. Aside from the usual out-of-town trips, I am thinking of other exciting activities for the kids this summer.
Below are some of the activities on my list:
- Visit parks and playgrounds within Metro Manila such Quezon City Memorial Circle, Ayala Triangle Gardens, Luneta Park. Early morning jog at the UP-Diliman Academic Oval is also a cool idea.
- Engage the kids in reading. We are going to collect books. Pre-owned ones are okey. That is why, we are going to hoard books from Booksale, and Bookay-ukay. This plan also entails purchasing a sturdy bookshelf. 🙂
- Homeschool Yohan, an incoming Nursery pupil, and Thea, especially on Mathematics and Filipino subjects.
- Prepare more kid-friendly recipes and involve Thea and Yohan in the kitchen.
- Arts and crafts weekend bonding with the kids.
That’s all for now, I’m looking forward for a more exciting summer bonding with Thea and Yohan.