We’ll be having the Year-end Thanksgiving Worship Services for the young members of the Church tomorrow, 14 December 2013. My daughter will be performing in the choir. I thank God because she’s okey now, she had suffered a sprained knee after jumping from the teacher’s table the other day. According to her teacher, the accident happened while he was out from the room after his class.
I have a quite long list of tasks this coming weekend which include the following:
- wake up early to prepare breakfast
- leave the house at 9am for the Church activity
- lunch out with the kids after the Church activity – (my colleagues are also inviting me to a food trip adventure in Marikina)
- Go back to the Church at around 5:30pm for the adult worship service and devotional prayer
- wet market and grocery, early in the morning
- add new plants and arrange my mini garden
- cook food for lunch
- do the laundry
- playtime and afternoon nap with the kiddos
How about you, what are your plans for the weekend?