Spend more quality family time, learn a new hobby, engage in money making activities (sidelines, part-time jobs) to make my year more productive. Here is a snapshot of the things I want to accomplish in 2012:
- To make my husband’s homecoming memorable and special, I am arranging a out-of-town family vacation. My top 5 choices of places to be visited are Bicol, Bohol, Cebu, Tagaytay and Subic.
- Enroll my daughter Thea in Makati’s SMART (Sports, Music, Arts and Recreation Training) Program this summer.
- Work harder for more additional income (from blogging, direct selling)
- Go back to graduate school
- Lose weight
- Buy a portable sewing machine to earn how to sew linens (bed sheets, pillow cases, curtains and other)
- Save more for our children’s education and other future needs
- I consider blogging as a relaxing hobby. So, I will blog more often.
That’ all, folks! Care to share your plans, too? 🙂