- I am grateful because God blessed us with the most wonderful gift of all – a healthy and handsome baby boy. I gave birth via normal spontaneous delivery last November 4, 2010. My journey as a pregnant mom was not an easy one, but I am still blessed for God spared me and my baby from the traumatic incidents that happened within the 9-month journey. I lost my brother last April. Come the month of July, I accidentally fell from the stairs in our office building (3 steps down to the 2nd floor lobby). And during the time that I am recuperating from the injuries acquired during the accident, another brother had a motorcycle accident that made me worry big time. In spite of these, nothing happened to me and my precious one.
- My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last August 20, 2010. I am thankful for being blessed with a loving and understanding partner. I thank my husband for making my imperfections perfect. I thank him for his unconditional love.
- I am grateful for having such a wonderful family. An innocent smile and a warm hug from Thea and Yohan ease my troubles away. They are my inspiration.
- I am grateful for having a stable job. In fact, I celebrated my 10th year in the City Government of Makati. Working in the country’s premier city is such an honor. I’m glad to be part of the city planning and development office and participate in various training workshops aimed at realizing the vision of the City for the 21th century. Aside from this, I am also part of a team which is active in the promotion of gender and development. Participating in advocacy programs and activities makes my job a fulfilling one.
Do you want to join? Here’s how:
Required Entry: 5 Points
1. Write a blog post telling about the things that you are thankful for from last year, right now or anything as long as you are thankful for it.
2. Under your blog post, you must include links of all sponsors. You can grab the HTML codes for this HERE.
3. Submit your blog post entry HERE.
1. If you want to refer participants to this giveaway, just tell them to put the email address you used to register at the Giveaway Form at the “Referred By” field.
2. Follow this blog using Google Friend Connect. – 1 Point
3. Follow me at Twitter at http://twitter.com/pinaymommy. – 1 Point
Also, thanks to the sponsors who made Mommy Rubz’ contest possible.
Pinay Mommy Online
Proud Mommy of Three
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls
Azumi – Kawaii Princess’ Story
Make Money Online
One Proud Momma
Marikenya’s Travel and Resource Blog
The Miscellaneous Me
Family and Home Living
Meet and Greet
Joys in Life
All About Her
Written by Mys
Fat Girl No More
i am woman hear me rawr
Lifestyle & Homemaking
I Love Hate Blogging
Web Design Philippines
Make Money Blog
Earn Dollars Pinoy!
Happy Home Working
jared’s little corner of the world…
Nutrition and Health Care
The Domain Angel
Eat, Drink, Blog
Our Kids Plus Us
Visit Pinay Mommy Online for more details about this exciting giveaway.