1. Be Spontaneous and have fun!!!
2. Grab your camera and get your hand bag / bag and take out all the stuff
inside. Take a picture of all your stuff.. Everything…
Even the used tissue paper or candy wrapper.. or we might see something amazing in your bag.!!
3. List all the things ..
4. Make sure to link back to Aussietalks and leave your URL
5. Pass this to your friends and tell them to link back..
These are the stuffs inside my bag:
- My mint green umbrella (a must-have for me)
- black cellphone case
- a. Steno notebook and b. small memo notebook
- TM 241 Syllabus (I have to bring item 3a & 4 ‘coz I have a class later)
- 1 pc. candy
- J&J baby powder
- Bench bratsplash hand sanitizer
- Avon Heaven Scent cologne
- Vitress Hair Polish
- a pouch from Davao (which contain lots of stuffs like 1G USB2.0 mobile disk, my phone’s USB cable, headset, highlighter pen, ball pens, 2 pencils, comb, a key, grocery list, etc.)
Tag # 2: From Gagay
What an Angel Says…
An Angel says, ‘Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn’t happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.’
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health. 5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places. 9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can’t do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases. 13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19 Get organized so everything has its place. 20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don’t wait until it’s time to go to bed to try to pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
26. Laugh some more!
27. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
28. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
29. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
30. Sit on your ego.
31. Talk less; listen more.
32. Slow down.
33. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
34 Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before.
GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
I’m passing these tags to my friend, Bhang.